Experience and Expertise
- Over 25 years performing invesitigations and conducting analysis of AML, Investigative Due Diligence (IDD) and Fraud matters.
- Served as charter officer of RDC, an AML/EDD database start-up company formed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, BofA and sixteen other global financial services companies in 2002.
- Designed and managed a variety of successful AML projects and programs to meet the goals of Financial Institutions in a constantly evolving regulatory and risk environment.
- Served as consultant and supervisor on significant remediation and Know Your Customer projects for international and domestic banks.
- Owned and operated an investigative agency that specialized in background investigations and corporate due diligence for global financial institutions from a New York City Headquarters.
EducationBachelor's Degree - Rutgers University
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) - Associate Member
Licensed Private Investigator (inactive) - New York State #11000042454
- May 2012, - MoneyLaundering Bulleting - A 'US' LookBack at 10 Years
- 2008 - AML Compliance Alert - Follow These 5 Rules To Spruce Up Sars Writing Skills