Experience and Expertise
- Over 25 years of investigative, legal and compliance related experience.
- Directed multi-country FCPA/Anti-Bribery compliance reviews, third party due diligence assignments and investigations.
- Developed internal compliance programs to conform to federal regulations, including; FCPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Customer Requirements and USA Patriot Act.
- Provided litigation support including investigations of claims and defenses, mortgage fraud, employee misconduct, security fraud, money laundering, kickback schemes and counterfeit goods.
- Managed large scale criminal, white collar and financial investigations for Fortune 500 corporations, banking/financial institutions and law firms.
JD with Certificate in Environmental Law
Pace University School of Law
Honors; Dean Scholar Criminal Law; Ranking Scholar
Bachelor of Arts with Distinction
Certified Information Privacy Professional
New York State Bar
Connecticut State Bar
MembershipsAssociation of Corporate Counsel
New York State Bar Association
Connecticut Bar Association
International Association of Privacy Professionals
- December 21, 2009, Private Equity Manager - Tales From the Fraudulent Frontline
- February 2009 - BDO White Paper - How FCPA Due Diligence Can Reduce or Eliminate Costly Enforcement Actions
- Accounts 2007, Data Infrastructure – Tips for Preparing Your Data Infrastructure
- April 2011, BDO’s FCPA Series, Doing Business Abroad – Spotlight on China
- January 28-29, 2010, IQPC” FCPA: Managing Internal and Government Investigations of FCPA Matters –Falls Church, VA - Special FCPA Considerations in Mergers and Acquisitions
- December 2, 2009, BDO Webcast– M&A, Pre Deal Investigative Due Diligence
- October 27, 2009, BDO Webcast - FCPA Enforcement: Are Your Investments At Risk?
- October 2009, BDO’s FCPA Series, FCPA Enforcement – Are Your Investments at Risk,
- June 16, 2009, BDO Webcast, - How to Conduct Anti-Corruption Due Diligence on Third Parties and Merger & Acquisition Targets
- May 14-15, 2009, 2nd Annual Global Anti-Corruption Summit, Reston, Virginia (Ethical Corporation) Best Practice: How to Conduct Effective Due Diligence (with Matthew Fowler, Inter-American Development Bank, co-presenter and Stephen Donovan, International Paper, Moderator)
- April 28-2009, 7th Annual Offshore Alert Financial Due Diligence Conference, Miami Beach, FL – KYC Compliance: Breaking Down Information Barriers
- BDO’s FCPA Series, How FCPA Due Diligence Can Reduce or Eliminate Costly Enforcement Actions, February 4, 2009
- Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Investigative Due Diligence
- Litigation Support
- Anti-Money Laundering
- FCPA Investigations
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud Investigations
- White Collar Crime