Experience and Expertise
- Over 25 years experience as a senior manager at some of the world’s largest international banks in the Treasury and Broker Dealer areas.
- Deep experience in Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, and Money Markets.
- Senior Consultant for over 7 years to some of the world’s largest financial services firms regarding operational risk and compliance, integration of technology and product strategy and implementation.
- Spearheaded numerous risk based projects for large global financial institutions including complete compliance risk reviews, mapping of all bank processes and recommended solutions to risk and control of weaknesses for regulatory remediation, new business line startups, and strategy reviews.
- Extensive front line experience in managing market risk, liquidity risk, and credit risk to bear on the problems facing financial institutions today.
EducationB.A. Finance - University of New Orleans
MBA - Southern Methodist University
LicensingNASD Series 3, 7, 24, 63 licenses
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Investigative Due Diligence
- Broker Dealer Startups
- Capital Markets
- Money Laundering
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Financial Fraud Investigations