Ms. Wexton has served over 18 years in the financial services industry as Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer of GE Money and Chief Global Anti-Money Laundering Officer at Citibank. Currently, Ms. Wexton is President at Wexton Advisors, Inc., where she provides assistance to corporations that are doing business globally and face challenging issues of corruption, money laundering, data privacy, conflicts of interest, fraud and competition violations.
Prior to that, Ms. Wexton was partner at a major law firm with more than 650 lawyers addressing clients' issues around the globe. Her practice areas emphasize international and domestic compliance, white collar criminal law, internal investigations and due diligence. During her tenure at companies GE Money and Citibank, Ms. Wexton developed prevention, detection and mitigation processes related to anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, antitrust and OFAC issues. She also gained extensive experience in conducting due diligence and internal investigations and has worked in over 100 countries. Additionally, Ms. Wexton is an active speaker with recent topics including FCPA: Complying & Implementing Risk Management Strategies and the Intersection of Anti-Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering: Combining Internal Controls and Procedures to Reduce Risk.
- Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, Akerman Senterfitt
- Chief Compliance Officer, GE Money
- Senior Vice President, GE Money
- Chief Global Anti-Money Laundering Officer, Citibank
- Prosecutor, New York County District Attorney Office
- American Bar Association
- International Bar Association, Task Force on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- U.S. Treasury Department Bank Secrecy Act Advisory Group (Founding Member)
- Ethics and Compliance Officers Association
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 1983
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, M.A., 1974
- City College of New York, B.A., 1964